Five forgotten rules of the Law of Attraction

The Law of Attraction has become a buzz phrase in the last few years and a phrase that you either love or hate. Whether you believe in the law of attraction or not it is still useful to look at it and apply some of the principles and experiment with them.

I have used the principles of the law of attraction on a daily basis and do see a huge difference in my life. However I have noticed a few things along the way which hinder my progress. When you know these five forgotten rules you can speed up the power of your intentions.

The five forgotten rules

  1. The more you use it the more it works – A few people have said to me that the LOA doesn’t work for them. when asked what they are doing they inevitably tell me they have tried the ‘visualization thing’ for a few days and it doesn’t work for them. I have asked them how long would they play the lottery before expecting to win anything, some said a lifetime, some said a few years, and various other answers were offered. LOA is akin to the lottery and it’s rules. First of all you have to buy a ticket before you can win it. Secondly you have to buy a ticket every week to increase your chances, however slim, of winning anything.So it is with LOA: You have to practice it everyday to gain anything from it. Unlike the lottery you always win, whether it be attracting all your goals, decreasing your stress levels through visualization, increasing you mental abilities through visualization, meeting new people along the path to your goals, you always win.
  1. Juice your intentions up with emotion – I have discovered that if I simply state an intention and visualize it and forget about it, it doesn’t come to me. If I visualize it and give it real emotions and do this everyday my goals will happen. Giving your intentions emotions are giving them energy, when you create the energy you have momentum, when you have momentum you create a power, when you have the power you are listened to, when you are listened to you will achieve your goals.This is perhaps the biggest single barrier to not achieving your desires. You have to give your desires and visualizations energy and to create the enrgy put some emotion into it.
  1. Give out more than you take – I believe that LOA is about balance in all it’s forms. If you achieve your financial goals give some back to charity or the community or offer your services free. If you achieve you goal of finding your perfect partner show gratitude by treating your partner and their family the right way. If you achieve your goal of passing your university exams make sure you use the degree wisely.
  1. Show gratitude – The reason you are here today, reading this article, is that you believed you would wake up today safe and well. A lot of people don’t have that luxury. We all get mixed up in our own worlds, and we all take our world for granted. Why not take five minutes a day to show we are grateful for the world we have.
  2. Only tell people about your success when it has been completed – This is a strange phenomenon I have noticed with the LOA. For example I had a goal to make a success of affiliate marketing and I was doing great until I started telling people about it. I wrote a post on it, I told some friends and family and almost overnight the sales stopped. And this has happened a lot in my life.I have thought about this a lot and I have come up with a reason for this:When you have an intention you work toward it and keep working until it is achieved. When you are in the middle of working toward it and you tell people about it’s current success you mind has decided you have reached your goal and therefore the energy of the intention disappears.

    Taking the affiliate marketing example. I worked for months studying affiliate marketing, tried a few things and failed a few times. Then I finally had some success and was making money. At this point I hadn’t told anybody about it and had a lot of drive and energy to continue making it a success. However as soon as I told someone about it my drive dropped a little, my mind energy was a little depleted with the goal and the success stopped overnight. It’s because the mind energy for that goal has lost it’s power as it already thinks you have achieved your goal as you are telling everyone how much a success you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment